Thursday, June 13, 2013

Let's Play Some Catching Up!

The title says it. A lot of amazing things have happened lately that I think you should know about! :)

1. The Everafter Chronicles: Reign of the Night Creatures is already up to 22 reviews on Amazon.com! Not bad for a book that has only been out for nine days!

2. I just found out that my short story, titled "Susan", will be featured front page on the July 3rd release of Linguistic Erosion Magazine!

3. I have been contracted to write a short thriller for young adults, which will be featured in a collection of stories titled "Epic!" by Tiger Dynasty Publishing. What's even more awesome is the fact that all proceeds will go toward supporting special needs children through The Lili Claire Foundation. We're expecting a late-Fall/early-Winter release.

4. I recently heard from my publicist that the TV commercial for Reign of the Night Creatures will be airing soon! WOOHOO!

5. Would you like a sneak peek at The Tree of Malice (The Everafter Chronicles, Book Two)? Write a review about Reign of the Night Creatures (The Everafter Chronicles, Book One) on Amazon.com before JULY 4th 2013 and I'll send you a free PDF copy of the first three chapters!!!! Don't miss out; you and your kids will want to know how the cliffhanger turns out, and it will probably be at least a year before book two is available to the public! Take advantage of this limited offer. Write a review today!!!

6. ARMY UPDATE: Things are going well! I am currently in the CA Q-Course, doing what I do! Have some field time coming up, which will require me to be away from my computer for a few days...


I would also like to say that I truly appreciate everything that my frinds/fans have done for me over these last few months. I really believe that I am the most blessed author in the world! ;)


Happy Readings,
Casey Sean Harmon
www.caseyseanharmon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment