Monday, March 11, 2013

Writing on the Beach and in the Mountains

As i sit here staring out at the ocean, my mind is contemplating the next scene in Everafter book 2. I've written about 30,000 words so far. Trust me when I say that you guys are going to love this!
 
The view from our condo in Sea Grove, Fl. It's going to be a great week!
Liam's first trip down to the water. He wasn't a big fan of the wind. :(
 We arrived in Sea Grove yesterday afternoon, after spending five days in the great Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, TN. We got a little snow while we were in the "chimney tops." (Thanks Denise Gaston for teaching me that term!)
 I got to check a few things off my bucket list on this trip. One of those things was getting to go up in a hot air balloon with my family.
We visited the Ole Smoky Moonshine distillery--one of the only legal moonshine distilleries in the United States. I indulged a bit and bought a jar of 100 proof original. Talk about STRONG!
 In less than two weeks, I will be jumping out of airplanes over Fort Benning, GA, and beginning the SP OPS pipeline. Until then, I will enjoy this time with my wonderful family, and continue to come up with ideas for current and future books.
HOOAH!
Happy Readings,
Casey Sean Harmon
www.caseyseanharmon.com 

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are in my neck of the woods now, Casey. Well, almost - I'm in Bay County. What a blessing it is to be able to spend this time with your lovely family. It's so good that y'all were able to have this time together before you head to Fort Benning. :-)

    ReplyDelete